[jhb_airlines] Re: Pauses

  • From: "Alex Barrett" <fpi509267@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 12:16:20 +0000

Frank,

I have always used the stress test, in some incarnation, for any PC's I have
built. Some prefer to use permanent ones seated on a partition and run as part
of a BIOS debug  type facility. However, as most of the aplications we run are
OS based, I always run my stress tests through an OS based program, after all -
that is where we are likley to experience the problems.

So to answer your question, yes it is a similar thing :)