[jhb_airlines] Re: Pauses

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 15:48:18 +0100

Sorry but I've got problems of my own here now. The silly PC Health software
has set off all the alarms because it thinks the CPU fan is running at
700rpm. It isn't - because a reboot into BIOS shows it is happily humming
along at 1500rpm - and I know the sound well enough to know it's not dying.

Trouble is that the Health software shuts down the PC and this was happening
so fast I couldn't get at the menu to disable the item!