[jhb_airlines] Re: PSS Dash 8-Q300

  • From: "Alex - Reheat.org" <Alex@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 17:41:46 +0100

Mike,

I have used "7Zip" for years, its brilliant. You never hear from it. To unzip/rar/gtz/gz/7z/ whatever the file you right click on it and 7zip is a quiet little menu there. No big interfaces, it just unpacks and packs silently. Very quick and powerful, totally free too.

http://www.7-zip.org/

I would highly recommend it! Really is brilliant.

Alex

Mike Brook wrote:
Thanks Bones.  I'm happy to remove the Q300 logo if you would rather, I
only put it on as a bit of 'eye-candy'.  Wilco on the mini-diamonds,
later this evening as I'm presently trying to set-up the new P-C
software (how the h*ll does one unpack a '.rar' file without having to
use nasty spyware laden German unpack software???)...

MikeB