[jhb_airlines] Re: PSS Dash 8-Q300

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 17:36:53 +0100

Thanks Bones.  I'm happy to remove the Q300 logo if you would rather, I
only put it on as a bit of 'eye-candy'.  Wilco on the mini-diamonds,
later this evening as I'm presently trying to set-up the new P-C
software (how the h*ll does one unpack a '.rar' file without having to
use nasty spyware laden German unpack software???)...

MikeB