[jhb_airlines] Re: PSS Dash 8-Q300

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 17:09:00 +0100

One final touch if you could. Add a very small diamond to either the forward
port door or just behind the cockpit glass - just like the Dreamwings Dash
8.

The big Q300 logo rather smacks you in the face a bit but I'm not going to
worry about that as I haven't got the aircraft.

As soon as the aircraft gets the JHB pilot's stamp I'll slot it onto the
aircraft page where the 747 Freighter used to be.