[jhb_airlines] Re: PSS Dash 8-Q300

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 20:44:49 +0100

Pilot Club software? Have I missed something? I've only got as far as the buying experience and the Servinfo server.

Gerry Winskill

Mike Brook wrote:

He, he!  Didn't I just KNOW you'd say that!  No probs, I'll have a go
later (I've just been summoned to carve the Sunday roast and I'm STILL
trying to set up the new Pilot Club software.  So much to do, so little
time etc)

MikeB

ps  I don't hate you, not yet...