[jhb_airlines] PSS Dash 8-Q300

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JHB Airlines" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 21:10:46 +0100

I've been working most of today re-learning the black art of aircraft
painting and have now produced what I think is a reasonably satisfactory
repaint of the excellent PSS Dash 8-Q300 in JHB livery.  I've put some
pics up for viewing at:

http://mikeandclaire.co.uk/JHB/JHB_Dash8-Q300.htm

The early screenies have some grey patches on the underbelly, please
ignore these, they've now been fixed.  The alpha channel reflections
make the JHB Dark Blue a little lighter than we are used to, if this is
not considered kosher I'll dump the alpha.  Please feel free to
criticise as much as you like!  If the repaint meets with general
approval and if I can persuade PSS to clear it for publication I'll make
the repaint available to all.  Thanks Paul, for the blank!

MikeB