[jhb_airlines] Re: PMDG 747

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 19:13:40 +0100

I've finally got logged in - now waiting to access the shopping area. I'll
watch paint in the meantime - or try and find why my suction gauge doesn't
flag a red light when it fails.

I've got so far along with the Aztec rebuild that the few remaining default
gauges now annoy me. As you can se above I've rebuilt the Suction Gauge and
I also made a new throttle quadrant last night. I was hoping to get the
engines to feather but they don't - I suspect the code for this may be in
the .air file.

Of the 61 gauges on the panel I have now built 42 replacements. Of the
remaining 19 five are the icons for the other windows, seven are primary
instruments (I've only rebuilt the ASI and VSI here), one is a borrowed
Hobbs Meter, the Cessna Cowl Flaps, OAT gauge, clock and NAV/GPS switch and
the Baron trims. I'll probably redo some of these too.