[jhb_airlines] Re: PMDG 747

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 08:41:25 +0100

The screenshot is impressive. So is the fact that you're impressed. The $64,000 question, before I order, is whether you get it to interact with your GF kit....

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx

Bones wrote:

You can guess that this will stop my gauge design for a few hours...

I promise I'll only put one picture up on my web site..