[jhb_airlines] Re: PMDG 737NG

  • From: Kevin Townsend <kev@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 12:29:21 +0100

Gerry,

The Base aircraft is available for $40.
There is an Update - additional $30 which includes 800/900 series
There are 3 Free Updates and 129 Free Liveries
There is a FSNav utility to create Flightplans in FSNav and convert them to
PMDG FMC.

I started with the Base Package, shortly before the update arrived. I was
so impressed with the core product that I purchased the Add-On regardless.
I would suggest that you start with the Base package, and I'm sure If you
spend the time that I do in the aircraft, you will want to convert to the
800/900 series.

There are a number of reviews - URL's posted at
<http://www.precisionmanuals.com/> click the Reviews TAB.

Have Fun

Kev

At 10:29 9/13/2004, you wrote:
Kevin,
Just visted the PMDG site but find there are two B737 options; one more
expensive than
the other. Which is the one you use?

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx