[jhb_airlines] Re: PMDG 737NG

  • From: Kevin Townsend <kev@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 07:54:58 +0100

Phil,
I use this aircraft almost exclusively within fs2004.
In my experience it is the most detailed and complex aircraft built for FS
to date. The team that produced it learned there craft from "Fly". If you
have ever used this sim, then you will know that the cockpit modelling was
always streets ahead.

I always get into a dark cockpit and run through the complete startup
procedures using a checklist (I can let you have this).
If you wanted a closer look at this try Googling for "737 Tutorial by
Timothy Metzinger" - This will show you the complexity of this superb aircraft.

I have updated the base model to add the 800/900 series which also adds
ACAS. The FMC is true to the Boeing product in all ways.

I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending it to you.

Best wishes

Kev