[jhb_airlines] Re: PMDG 737NG

  • From: gwinsk@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 13:47:23 +0100

Tom,
ESP! I was just about to ask that question, having experienced the same problem
with
the F1 B737, also the ERJ145. Ithink it's probably inevitable with a/c having
heavilly
integrated systems.
You've saved me cash and disappointment. In fact I was wondering why I really
should
download it, since the PAD CRJ700 is very suitable for my 1 to 2 hour flights.
I was
inclined to download because the same group's B1900D is my normal turboprop,
short
sector, choice.

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx