[jhb_airlines] Re: PMDG 737

  • From: Kevin Townsend <kev@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 17:57:28 +0000

Yes, been flying it for the last 24hrs, very sexy!
I also finally got EditVoicepack sorted and set the tail number as 175 -
It's nice that all ATC Units refer to me as Diamond175 <G>

Whilst looking around I discovered something which I had not come across
before with regard to VFR!
It would appear that FS is busy below the VFR Photographic Scenery, putting
in spurious river troughs, roadways and valleys etc.
Renaming around 16 .bugl'es stops all that unnecessary workload! (anything
for an extra 0.1 of a frate).

Regards

Kev