[jhb_airlines] PMDG 737

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "JHB Email List" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 17:45:49 -0000

I forgot to mention that I uploaded the JHB texture set for the PMDG 737
over the weekend.

As usual I'm assuming people who grab the file are fairly switched on =
about
the FS setup. I've only put the amended bitmaps in the file so it =
actually
involves making a copy of an existing texture folder and then copying =
the
zip textures into this to replace the defaults I have altered..

The PMDG aircraft.cfg files are slightly complex with all the variations =
for
stairs, VC and Cabin so take some time looking at these to see which =
ones
you want in the JHB livery. I have only created the 2D cockpit version
myself as I am still learning to use the aircraft. I've not even looked =
at
the VC, cabin or stairs versions yet!

HC@xxxxxxxxxx
http://fsaviation.net