[jhb_airlines] Re: PMDG

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 00:48:24 -0000

Winglet version is done but after looking at it in FS I will redo it. At the
moment the logo is very near the bottom of the winglet and could do with
raising a few inches. My own fault as I didn't realise the winglets were so
tall!

Second job is to turn all the 32 bit textures into DXT3. At the moment a
full texture set for a new paint job is over 32Mb. In my case it results in
some of the textures failing to show up. Changing them to DXT3 gives a very
slight image loss but you would hardly notice it. It also reduces bitmap
size to a quarter of 32 bit..