[jhb_airlines] PMDG

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "JHB Email List" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 12:21:29 -0000

I had a go yesterday at the PMDG repaint kit. Very clever kits they are =
too
with day, night, alpha and shading textures for each part all stuck =
together
as layers - up to 12 in some cases. It took some time to work out which
layers should be active for the daytime set but I got it in the end - =
PMDG
leave you guessing in this area as they don't include ANY documentation =
for
repaints at all.

Anyways... Screenshot of the B737-700 is now on the JHB News page if =
anyone
is interested.. I've still got to look at the textures for the winglet
variants.

HC@xxxxxxxxxx
http://fsaviation.net