[jhb_airlines] Re: PIREP's

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 22:36:36 +0100

Aren't we all? Or so SWMBO insists.

Speaking of SWMBO, she is recovering from the shock of my having visited Shoprite, today. This came hard on the heels of one of those loaded questions like "how would you manage if I wasn't here?" Have any of us ever shown the courage to answer that one?

Anyway, she got over the shock when she discovered I'd been in for essential supplies; two bottles of a rather amusing Australian Shiraz!

I wonder whether the expression "Plonker" was born out of the necessity to find a generic description for wine critics, who write about plonk; of the ilk of Oz Clark and that woman who's name has, fortunately, escaped me.?

Gerry Winskill

bones wrote:

OK - I'll leave it a while and check later. Maybe the server's stuck in a
time loop..