[jhb_airlines] Re: PIREP's

  • From: "Fred Stopforth" <fredstopforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 15:06:32 +0100

Don't know owt about the woman but last year I was told to go to Bargain Shopper and get a bottle of red with her name on and there was only1 left on the shelf.Apparently people had bought them by the boxes.My informant had bought 24 bots at£2.95 each.It was good quaffing but prefer the Wolfe Blass range. Fred ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>