[jhb_airlines] Re: PIREP's

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 11:16:10 +0100

Ah!  That sort of proves Gerry's point (whatever that was).  If Paul
was a hardened wine buff like what GW and I are, he would not have
had such a mental block.  The infernal woman's name is actually
Jilly Goolden ...

M. (Off to wash my mouth out with a cheeky little Aussie Merlot ...)

Winskill
> Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 7:25 AM
> To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [jhb_airlines] Re: PIREP's
>
> Thanks Paul. Now it's time to wash your mouth out. If alcohol
> can't be used to cleanse your pallette of her
> name.....perhaps better not mention carbolic, the Health and
> Safety police might be monitoring.
>
> Gerry Winskill
>
> Paul Reynolds wrote:
>
> >You've touched a raw nerve with me there Gerry.
> >
> >As someone who rarely drinks, let me have the 'pleasure' of
> reminding
> >you who she is. Why should I be the only one who now can't get
her
> >bloody aweful image out of my mind? <g>
> >
> >It was Gilly Goolen.
> >
> >Direct from England's obesity capital...
> >
> >Paul

fortunately,
> >escaped me.?
> >
> >Gerry Winskill
> >
> >bones wrote:
> >

> >>OK - I'll leave it a while and check later. Maybe the
> server's stuck
> >>in a time loop..
> >>
> >>bones

Frank.