[jhb_airlines] Re: PIREP's

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 07:24:43 +0100

Thanks Paul. Now it's time to wash your mouth out. If alcohol can't be used to cleanse your pallette of her name.....perhaps better not mention carbolic, the Health and Safety police might be monitoring.

Gerry Winskill

Paul Reynolds wrote:

You've touched a raw nerve with me there Gerry.

As someone who rarely drinks, let me have the 'pleasure' of reminding you
who she is. Why should I be the only one who now can't get her bloody aweful
image out of my mind? <g>

It was Gilly Goolen.

Direct from England's obesity capital...