[jhb_airlines] PIREPS

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 08:39:05 +0100

Whilst doing the AG trees for Claybrook Farm, I've just done a Yahoo search on the place, hoping to unearth shots showing the types of trees.

In that sense it failed. However it came up with what, for me, seems to be a jem of a wheeze. The link took me to one P Dobbs' CYX Club's list of Pireps. If Peter is around, any chance of putting up the link; I wouldn't be so bold? It shows the recent Pireps of members, so could, if a similar page was available for JHB flyers, be a source of inspiration, when choosing destinations.

Any reactions?