[jhb_airlines] Re: PIREP

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 07:49:14 +0100

For pilot hours it seems to use time logged on.

Gerry Winskill

bones wrote:

I don't know.

I still have no idea whether IVAO records your JHB flying hours from the
moment you log on, from the moment it detects a JHB callsign or whether a
PIREP is required.

If the first then all your log on hours will be recorded regardless of
callsign used. If the second then only JHB flights get noted. If the third
then no hours get recorded on IVAO unless a PIREP is filed. Although the
last seems the most logical it is also open to misuse - only the first two
are proven online records.

I still need to chase this up but I doubt it will be tomorrow.