[jhb_airlines] Re: PIREP

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 00:12:06 +0100

It's awaiting action from you somewhere along the line as on my 'My
Details/VA Member' page it states under Flight Statistics 'Reported 1,
Accepted 0, Not Accepted, 0, Pending 1'

Interestingly though, on the same page under Miles Flown Statistics it has '
Miles Reported 78, Miles Accepted 0, Miles Not Accepted 0, Miles Pending
2220'  Miles Pending, What's that all about?  Further guidance needed Boss!