[jhb_airlines] Re: PIREP

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 19:40:01 +0100

Just as a thought I have sent Scotflight an email asking what their future
plans for Scotland are. I included the list of airfields awaiting rebuild -
now just 21 as a couple have closed. It will be interesting to see if they
intend extending their coverage.

A pity that all the airfields I've flown into are already done otherwise I'd
start on this myself. I did fly into Kinloss once but I remember little
about the airfield layout - certainly not enough to build it.