[jhb_airlines] Re: PIREP

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 19:34:43 +0100

It's not necessary to build a CAB file. If you create the XML gauge
(GerryG.XML) and the Gerry1.bmp, Gerry2.bmp etc just drop these into the
aircraft's panel folder. Then just use the normal panel.cfg line like

gauge543=GerryG, 24, 300, 21, 21

If you zip all the files up into a CAB (GerryZ.cab) then the syntax becomes

gauge543=GerryZ!GerryG, 24, 300, 21, 21