[jhb_airlines] Re: PIREP

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 08:18:02 +0100

Mike,
I only recently spotted this, when using AFCAD to put in FS9 rwys, before scrappimg that route. It's very easy to put the runway in and not spot the fault, unless you do a few practice circuits. It seems odd, when doing a runway, to look at the screen's slew heading, then reverse it for AFCAD entry.

Gerry Winskill

Mike Brook wrote:

It was a good session, thanks to all concerned.  Has anyone else noticed
that the add-on scenery at EGPO has the runway heading markings on 18/36
reversed?

MikeB
JHB193