[jhb_airlines] Re: PIREP

  • From: "Fred Stopforth" <fredstopforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 20:14:00 +0100

Bones,Just realised that when I checked my PIREP regarding EGHG --> EGDL I put the arrival time down as 18:40 when it should be 18:50. Fred ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>

To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2008 3:22 PM
Subject: [jhb_airlines] Re: EGNS next Wednesday

If routing from DCS to IOM on W911D then Scottish Centre will hand you over
to me on the drop to FL70. I just radar vector you to the ILS or, if the
weather is good, I can offer a visual approach if you prefer this.

http://woodair.net

*From:* "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
*To:* <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
*Date:* Fri, 4 Jul 2008 21:05:00 +0100

Shows how much I visit the forums...

I've replied with a description of the basic procedures. That
should sort
out the volunteers for the EGTM_CTR position!

http://woodair.net