[jhb_airlines] Re: PCI Wednesday 18th

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 16:09:33 +0100

Frank is TNCM. John may be at TKPK or TFFJ - I haven't confirmed that yet. I
will TTPZ_CTR (Piarco) to provide FIR information. For unmanned airfields I
will warn you of other traffic but circuit procedures are basically those
for non radio airports. If I get too busy with my own traffic and I see a
bunch of you converging on an unmanned airfield I'll probably switch you to
Unicom so you can talk to each other.