[jhb_airlines] Re: PCI Wednesday 18th

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 16:44:32 +0100

Now sorted Fred.

I had an alternative BGL file in my fs9/scenery/name/scenery folder which seemed to adjust St. Barts altitude to below the surface. I've no idea where it came from. Probably some tweaking I did during my round the world. Restoring the original cured my woes.

Talking of my round the world, after a mere two years five months (yes Mike, it's that long ago you finished yours) I've got back to the UK! I'm currently holed up at Stornoway. I intend finishing with Stornoway to Carlisle, Carslisle to Ronaldsway and Ronaldsway to Humberside.

Paul

----- Original Message ----- From: "Fred Stopforth" <fredstopforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>