[jhb_airlines] Re: PCI Wednesday 18th

  • From: "Fred Stopforth" <fredstopforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 15:50:15 +0100

Has ATC been sorted?Who's where?From my mail so far I have it down as J Hill--TKPK,F Fisher--TNCM. Fred ----- Original Message ----- From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>

To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2007 6:29 PM
Subject: [jhb_airlines] Re: PCI Wednesday 18th

The problem with this run is that we have six airfields to cover. After some thought I suggest that the three important airfields to man are St Maartens,
St Barts and St Kitts. Frank has the first so I'd like volunteers for St
Barts and St Kitts. <g>

The original plan to double up isn't feasible except for maybe the St
Kitts/Nevis pair. For Saba, St Eustatius and maybe Nevis they will be
unmanned but I'll provide traffic information from TTZP (Piarco FIR). We can
fine tune this on the night.