[jhb_airlines] Re: PCI Wednesday 18th

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 06:52:01 +0100

Errr, are you going to tell him about answering the door with the IR Tracker stuck to your forehead?

Gerry Winskill

Fred Stopforth wrote:

I remember seeing a 3-D setup at the B/pool FS show a couple of years ago and wonder if that would give a bit of depth perception.I suppose one would look like he was ready to be shut in an asylum if he were seen sat down glued to a monitor with h/phones, tracker,and 3-D glasses on. Fred
----- Original Message ----- From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>