[jhb_airlines] Re: PCI Wednesday 18th

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 06:48:16 +0100

So that we can get the most out of it, and have the best charts to hand, could you name the best three target strips please?

I'll not do a recce, to increase the surprise, after reading some of the experiences.

Gerry Winskill

bones wrote:

Thanks John.
I may have to man St Kitts if Phil is unable to join in. If so I'll try and combine an Area function as well so will still log in as Piarco Centre. bones