[jhb_airlines] Re: PCI Wednesday 18th

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 01:15:18 +0100

I've tried all those in my time.

Headset is mandatory now as it makes life so much easier in PCI - I would
hate to go back to text.

TrackIR is brilliant once you get used to it. I'm not sure it would suit
small monitors but on a 21" screen it is very good. It's ideal if you don't
have the room or cash for a multi monitor system.

I tried 3D glasses but could never get them to work in FS. Maybe the new LCD
version works better but I'm not going to risk it a second time.