[jhb_airlines] Re: PCI Wednesday 18th

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 00:15:57 +0100

It's funny but I've got closer to more aircraft in the real world than in FS
- and it's safer in the real world too. Maybe it is because depth perception
is better but in FS it is much harder to tell when you are closing up on an
aircraft.

Luckily I've never needed crash detection in real life either.. <vbg>