[jhb_airlines] Re: PCI Wednesday 18th

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 23:47:56 +0100

Fred,

If you stick with Realism on full/high/max or whatever it is harder but it
makes you a better pilot. Max settings give you full torque and Prop effects
and trickier slow flying handling.

The only concession for PCI is to turn crash detection off. If you don't and
someone hits you then you restart back at your original airport - which
rather spoils the fun.