[jhb_airlines] Re: PCI Wednesday 18th

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 19:36:17 +0100

That's not right then. The saddle is south of the runway and you can't land
a Cessna on the numbers because it has a worse approach angle than either
the Otter or Islander. The Cessna isn't STOL but the others are.

I still think the mesh you are seeing is quite different to others users. If
you aren't working hard to get an aircraft down - and it's a challenge for
me too - then it isn't realistic.