[jhb_airlines] Re: PCI Wednesday 18th

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 17:47:45 +0100

Frank

You obviously don't have scenery/mesh which gives a true representation of TFFJ. The landing on Rwy 10 is really quite testing, and take-offs on Rwy 28 are not permitted.

Try to get hold of Toni Agramont's caribbe_north.zip and caribbe_south.zip, and Johann Baptiste's lesserantillesmesh.zip from Avsim. Believe me, you should not find incoming to 10 and the climb-out from 28 "easy peasy".

Mike L

franklyn fisher wrote:
Paul
My mesh elevation must be a bit on the low side, the climb out from 28 was easy peasy in a Cessna, as was incoming to 10. I am using a St Barts mesh+ a St Barts field, recommended for both together.
Frank