[jhb_airlines] Re: PCI Wednesday

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 16:01:01 +0100

Definitely the Beiderbecke Affair.
Apart from the great storyline, I always fancied the female half of the partnership. I saw her in something recently and she's wearing well.

Gerry Winskill

Mike Lucas wrote:

Mike

"I never knew you cared" - I had almost forgotten about this priceless series, one which would certainly merit repeating in preference to the usual stuff that they choose to repeat, or the unspeakable reality TV. (Others that fall into my category of 'why don't they repeat ...?" include Tutti-Frutti and the Beiderbecke Affair).

This thread is now *distinctly* OT ....

Mike L

Mike Brook wrote:

I 'eard that, pardon?