[jhb_airlines] Re: PCI Wednesday

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 01:09:14 +0100

Aye captain.

From: jhb_airlines-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 15 July 2007 23:19
To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jhb_airlines] Re: PCI Wednesday

Bones -

I'm having a look at your freeware scenery suggestions (being much too tight
to go off and buy the expensive 'France VFR' stuff). Just one small point -
the suggested mesh filename (available at AVSim) is 'LesserAntillesMesh.zip'
and not 'LesserAntilliesMesh.zip' (too many 'i's or is it too much rum
maybe?).

MikeB