[jhb_airlines] Re: PCI Wednesday

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 23:18:44 +0100

Bones -

I'm having a look at your freeware scenery suggestions (being much
too tight to go off and buy the expensive 'France VFR' stuff). Just
one small point - the suggested mesh filename (available at AVSim)
is 'LesserAntillesMesh.zip' and not 'LesserAntilliesMesh.zip' (too
many 'i's or is it too much rum maybe?).

MikeB