[jhb_airlines] Re: PCI Wednesday

  • From: "Fred Stopforth" <fredstopforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 19:55:25 +0100

Just done a test run of the Rum Run in a Warrior.Touch&Go at Saba's tiny runway at the bottom of a mountain [you need a mag/glass to see it on app]. St Barth's could give you heart attack unless you've had plenty of dropdown experience on Blackpool's Big One.One needs Rumming up on this run. Fred ----- Original Message ----- From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>