[jhb_airlines] Re: PCI Wednesday

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 19:17:08 +0100

Charts are a problem and that is why I included photos in the picture. Those
of you with FSNav should get a good idea of runway orientation but there are
sites like http://www.fltplan.com/AirportInformation/TKPN.htm that can give
you runway length data.

Most of the airfields are easy but Saba and St Bart's are a challenge. Saba
is a tiny island with the runway built up on a lava flow that runs into the
sea. In real life it has cliffs at either end but I doubt this will be
replicated in FS.