[jhb_airlines] Re: PCI Wednesday

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 17:38:02 +0100

Airfield chart availability is sadly lacking. The only ones that I
have been able to find are for TNCM & TFFJ at

http://www.weingut-gottwald.de/tjzs/

and for TNCE at

http://zulianet.com/an-foc/TNCE%20All%20in%20one.pdf

I'm still looking ...

MikeB

ps I have made eighteen attempts to land my PA28 on rwy 10 at TFFJ
this afternoon and have failed completely achieving a single safe
landing! (I'm using an early version of the IWI Just Flight
scenery). Sheeeesh!

Nevis.