[jhb_airlines] Re: PCI

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 20:41:59 +0100

My answer would be Yes.  An airship is capable of directional controlled
flight as well as climb and descent, the tethered glider should be seen as
an extension to the airship until released.  The balloon is only capable of
slow ascent/descent but no directional control.  Therefore, the
airship/glider package can be steered clear of the balloon but not vice
versa.  I would also add that the airship should not release the glider
until suitable clearance from the baloon is established.