[jhb_airlines] Re: PCI

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 16:11:53 +0100

As John says the questions are multi choice and a random 20 are generated
from a total of fifty.

I would ask that no further exam questions be published here as it would not
take too many posts to find all fifty in the database. If IVAO discover this
is happening I would think it would be likely we would be banned from their
system.

As you can see the point of the exam is to see if you are familiar with the
software and the environment you are flying in so you have to learn this
stuff anyway.