[jhb_airlines] Re: PCI

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 05:21:13 +0100

Just to explain to readers..

After the two hours of not being able to talk on PCI I logged in at EGNS in
IVAO and got two way with Gerry instantly - voice was fine.

Apologies to John as were chatting on TS outside IVAO so I could explain my
PCI problems to him. Trouble is that as I logged into EGNS it cut that
channel off and moved me from JHB_CC to EGNS_APP.