[jhb_airlines] Re: PCF testing

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 15:19:20 +0100

Thanks Paul.  I've just (this last weekend) completely revamped my home
network & 'net connection.  Installed a "BT Home Hub/Router" to replace
a very old rusty ADSL modem in order to fully take advantage of an 8
Mbps broadband connection.  Needless to say it has totally c*ck*d up my
FS9/PCF setup.  I'm trying to recover it now <g>.  (I know, "If it ain't
broke... etc", but you've got to move with the times, haven't you?)

...AND we're going off to foreign parts again this Friday for 2 weeks so
I really MUST get some testing in beforehand...!

MikeB