[jhb_airlines] Re: PCF aircraft

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 06:05:05 +0100

Update on the JHB aircraft.

The operational fleet now totals 15 aircraft. Stefan gave us the A318 to
A321, AT75, B732, B744, B773. I now have working JHB aircraft for the C172,
BE58, Falcon 2000, Dash8 300, Fokker 70/100 and Beech 1900. Of these the
Falcon just needs the engines painting and the Beech 1900 is still bare
textures.

I was going to upload these tonight but my ISP is playing silly sods and I
can't send attachments (sorry Paul). I will finish the Falcon and Beech 1900
and put the lot up on my web site - probably later today.

Now, some of you may still be finding ATOC aircraft appearing in your Flight
Plan drop down box. You need to get rid of these but it means opening up the
aircraft.cfg file for each aircraft. Scroll down to the very bottom of the
cfg file and you will find an old [Fltsim.x] entry for the original ATOC
module. Delete this section. Back in FS just tell it to Update the Livery
List and the ATOC entries should disappear. No need to fiddle with the
PCFAircraftList.ini file - this gets rebuilt automatically.