[jhb_airlines] Re: PCF V.2

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 12:21:12 +0100

Presumably remove the old version first ... or is it an install over the top job?

Mike L

Bones wrote:
I downloaded and tested this last night with Paul until a complete PC lockup
stopped things. It is very promising although there are a couple of rough
edges to iron out.

When you install the new version don't forget to set up the voice module
again or you won't be able to speak. You will also lose the JHB C172 from
your list as the PCF C172 folder reinstalls and replaces the aircraft.cfg
file containing the JHB details. If someone can send me a copy before they
upgrade I'd be grateful. <g>

The weather works, a few things are tidied up and it is generally looking
very promising.

Sorry Paul but the screenshots were lost in the lockup. Sorry about that -
and for the sudden departure.

http://fsaviation.net