[jhb_airlines] Re: PCF Tonight

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 20:40:23 +0100

Still with the weather. Using the PClub weather I'm getting a couple of odd effects. Cloud formations which, in acouple of places, have vertical sharp cutoff lines. I'm assuming it's drawing on FS9's cloud formations?

Gerry Winskill

Gerry Winskill wrote:

The weather seems to be working well and I could see all aircraft, though Alex initially appeared as a C172. Disappeared and came back as a 777.
The only item that I miss, from FPI, is the facillity to ask for weather, before arriving, by typing in, eg, .wx EGNS. Still at Beta stage so there's hope yet.